Abstracts must be submitted online to the conference website: MVR CANCON
- The last date for submitting abstracts is August 31st.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of acceptance by September 10th.
- Clearly indicate if you would like your study to be considered for e-poster, oral presentation or both.
- If accepted for oral presentation it will be intimated to you by September 10th.
For clarifications regarding the online submission process, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A person can submit a maximum of 3 abstracts as the first author
- A person can have any number of abstracts as co-author.
- To be considered for a one-month observership, the primary author has to be less than 35 years of age
- The first author should take responsibility for the accuracy of the abstract and ascertains that all authors are aware of the content before submission and be the contact person for any future correspondence. He will also give a financial disclosure related to the abstract presented
- The abstracts may be published in the conference website/conference journal. Please indicate if there is any objection. Abstracts submitted for presentation will be reviewed by a panel of experts in the field of the subject.
- Abstract review criteria are based on the originality of idea, relevance to the Indian context and statistical methodology used.
- The abstract should be uploaded as a pdf file with a maximum of 750 words in the body of abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORY
- BREAST CANCER
- COLORECTAL AND ANAL CANCER
- SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
- GYNAECOLOGICAL CANCER
- HEPATOBILIARY AND PANCREATIC CANCER
- LIVER METASTASES
- LUNG CANCER
- HAEMATOLOGY & MYELOMA
- LYMPHOMA & LEUKAEMIA
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH TO CANCER
- OESOPHAGEAL AND GASTRIC CANCER
- PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- ROBOTIC SURGERY
- UROLOGICAL CANCER
- PERSONALISED SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
- SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
- MOLECULAR ONCOLOGY
- TRANSLATIONAL ONCOLOGY
- PALLIATIVE CARE
- PAEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY & HAEMATOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE ONCOLOGY
- PHYSICS DOSIMETRY
- RADIATION TECHNIQUES
- IMMUNO ONCOLOGY
The format of Abstract Document
- Title: abstract titles should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract.
- The title should not exceed 100 characters
- The body of the abstract: Abstracts should be structured in such a way as to
include (1) Purpose/Objective; (2) Material/methods; (3) Results; (4) Conclusion.
- Abstracts can be withdrawn/ edited with prior intimation up to September 15.
- ePoster – Abstracts selected for e poster session must be sent as a pptx format
before September 15. There can be a maximum of 5 slides for e-poster including title
- Poster viewing: Standing next to their electronic poster, the first author will present their work in 3 minutes followed by 2 minutes for the discussion led by chairpersons.
- Oral presentation: Abstracts selected for oral presentation are presented at one of the proffered paper sessions in the programme. The proferred paper session will be 7 minutes for each presentation followed by 3 minutes of discussion.